Monday, April 5, 2010

Bruce Almighty (2003)


its about a normal guy who god gives his powers to..

it is inspiring and certainly worth watching

some quotes from this movie :

Bruce


God, why do you hate me?


God is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant. He could fix my life in five minutes if He wanted to, but he'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm.

GOD to Bruce :

You've been doing a lot of complaining about me, Bruce. Quite frankly, I'm tired of it.

Parting your soup is not a miracle Bruce, it's a magic trick. A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says "no" to drugs and "yes" to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them. What they don't realize is *they* have the power. You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle.

Triumph is born out of struggle, faith is the alchemist. If you want pictures like these, you'll need to use some dark colors.



:)

2 comments: